Workshop and Online Shop OPEN with FREE UK Standard Shipping on all orders over £35.00
{"id":4661695873069,"title":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves","handle":"hestra-swisswool-merino-glove-liner-for-ski-and-snowboard-gloves","description":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003eThis Warm mitt liner comes with a comfortable insulation of Swisswool, which is made 88% Swisswool and 12% corn starch used to give the wool anti felting properties. The Merino wool liner adds an additional shield against windchill whilst also wicking sweat away from your skin to keep your hands dry and warm.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWhen combining with your favourite Hestra gloves or mitts simply select the same size liner to match your gloves for a great fit.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003eFit\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThis is a unisex fit glove liner Simply measure round your hand at the palm and this measurement in inches is your glove size or match to your existing Hestra glove or mitten size. If you have slightly longer fingers then don't worry - there is plenty of stretch in these liners.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003cspan\u003eSpecification\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Material\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e- \u003cstrong\u003eSwisswool\u003c\/strong\u003e Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties. \u003cstrong\u003eRipstop polyamide fabric\u003c\/strong\u003e Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eLiner\u003c\/strong\u003e: Merino wool, Polyamide\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/_89RHz06dTQ\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","published_at":"2020-02-23T22:52:09+00:00","created_at":"2020-02-23T22:52:09+00:00","vendor":"Hestra","type":"Ski Gloves \u0026 Mittens","tags":["Hestra Liners"],"price":5500,"price_min":5500,"price_max":5500,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":6500,"compare_at_price_min":6500,"compare_at_price_max":6500,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":32689463689261,"title":"6","option1":"6","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34010-100-6","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves - 6","public_title":"6","options":["6"],"price":5500,"weight":90,"compare_at_price":6500,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""},{"id":32689463722029,"title":"7","option1":"7","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34010-100-7","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves - 7","public_title":"7","options":["7"],"price":5500,"weight":90,"compare_at_price":6500,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""},{"id":32689463754797,"title":"8","option1":"8","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34010-100-8","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves - 8","public_title":"8","options":["8"],"price":5500,"weight":90,"compare_at_price":6500,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""},{"id":32689463787565,"title":"9","option1":"9","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34010-100-9","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves - 9","public_title":"9","options":["9"],"price":5500,"weight":90,"compare_at_price":6500,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""},{"id":32689463820333,"title":"10","option1":"10","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34010-100-10","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves - 10","public_title":"10","options":["10"],"price":5500,"weight":90,"compare_at_price":6500,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0008\/1972\/4332\/products\/Swisswool_Merino_Liner.jpg?v=1582498401"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0008\/1972\/4332\/products\/Swisswool_Merino_Liner.jpg?v=1582498401","options":["Size"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":7078481068077,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":2000,"width":2000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0008\/1972\/4332\/products\/Swisswool_Merino_Liner.jpg?v=1582498399"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":2000,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0008\/1972\/4332\/products\/Swisswool_Merino_Liner.jpg?v=1582498399","width":2000}],"content":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003eThis Warm mitt liner comes with a comfortable insulation of Swisswool, which is made 88% Swisswool and 12% corn starch used to give the wool anti felting properties. The Merino wool liner adds an additional shield against windchill whilst also wicking sweat away from your skin to keep your hands dry and warm.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWhen combining with your favourite Hestra gloves or mitts simply select the same size liner to match your gloves for a great fit.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003eFit\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThis is a unisex fit glove liner Simply measure round your hand at the palm and this measurement in inches is your glove size or match to your existing Hestra glove or mitten size. If you have slightly longer fingers then don't worry - there is plenty of stretch in these liners.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003cspan\u003eSpecification\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Material\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e- \u003cstrong\u003eSwisswool\u003c\/strong\u003e Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties. \u003cstrong\u003eRipstop polyamide fabric\u003c\/strong\u003e Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eLiner\u003c\/strong\u003e: Merino wool, Polyamide\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/_89RHz06dTQ\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e"}

Hestra Swisswool Merino Glove Liner For Ski and Snowboard Gloves

by Hestra

1 review

Size
£55.00 £65.00 Save 15%
Maximum quantity available reached.

Product Description

This Warm mitt liner comes with a comfortable insulation of Swisswool, which is made 88% Swisswool and 12% corn starch used to give the wool anti felting properties. The Merino wool liner adds an additional shield against windchill whilst also wicking sweat away from your skin to keep your hands dry and warm.

When combining with your favourite Hestra gloves or mitts simply select the same size liner to match your gloves for a great fit.

Fit

This is a unisex fit glove liner Simply measure round your hand at the palm and this measurement in inches is your glove size or match to your existing Hestra glove or mitten size. If you have slightly longer fingers then don't worry - there is plenty of stretch in these liners.

Specification

Outer Material Swisswool Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties. Ripstop polyamide fabric Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.

Liner: Merino wool, Polyamide

Product Reference: 34010-100-6
Brand: Hestra
Customer Reviews
5 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
VP
03/13/2020
Vipul P.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hestra gloves

Fantastic product , excellent service will 100 percent be using ski and snowboard wax again .hopefully the company can grow offering a greater range of products .

Shipments and Returns

UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Standard UK Shipping is £3.50 per order for standard delivery (3-5 days)
Standard UK Shipping for orders over £35.00 is free.

International Shipping
£  9.95 - Up to 1KG weight
£14.95 - Up to 2KG weight
£19.95 - Up to 3KG weight
£29.95 - Over 3KG weight

We are not registered for UK VAT Tax, so cannot deduct VAT from non EU countries.

For international shipping there may be a surcharge to some remote areas or countries. We will always advise you with shipping options in this situation.

Packages are generally dispatched within a day of receipt of payment and are shipped via Royal Mail or Hermes Courier for larger items, using a 2-3 days service, so please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. If you have not had your order after this time please contact us via support@skiandsnowboardwax.co.uk

Do you offer express shipping?

If you require faster shipping, we will be launching express shipping online shortly, in the meantime please contact us if your needs are urgent and we will do our very best to assist you.

What if I am out?

Smaller items will be shipped in letterbox friendly packaging, to reduce the risk of you having to pop round the neighbours, side gate or the depot if you happen to be out!

Do you offer free shipping?

We offer FREE standard UK shipping on orders over £35. 

Do you ship overseas?

We do ship overseas. The following prices are applied on our website, we will check before sending and for oversized items or difficult delivery zones there may be an additional charge but we will confirm if this is the case.

£  9.95 - Up to 1KG weight
£14.95 - Up to 2KG weight
£19.95 - Up to 3KG weight
£29.95 - Over 3KG weight

Shipping times is 5-8 days. For Europe this is normally faster.

How do I return something I don't want?

Please drop us an email letting us know via our support page or support@skiandsnowboardwax.co.uk and then pop it back in the post to:

Returns - Ski and Snowboard Wax
Folyeres
34 South Street
Partridge Green
West Sussex
RH13 8EL

This is a delivery address only.


If you have changed your mind, then you will be responsible for the shipping, and we recommend using a signed or tracked service for your security. If we have managed to make a mistake (we are human!) then again please email us and we will organise covering return shipping and organising a replacement for you.

Download Manuals and Guides

Download useful information from our suppliers by clicking on the links below. All documents are in Acrobat PDF format.
 

 pdf Holmenkol Ski & Snowboard Waxing Guide (11.9mb)

pdf Toko Hot Wax PDF Guide (1.54mb)